This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Parcel Received....

Woohoo today I received my parcel and it was from Chooky!!!  How exciting...I was beginning to think it may have been the one from Tasmania.....then perhaps from Nundle.....and then Dubbo and I got a huge surprise when it did arrive!  Now to wait till Friday when we will all start to open our gifts....what a lovely thought....Friends In Stitching!

11 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning darling friend WAY OUT THERE! Isn't it lovely to receive such things? I feel awful that I haven't even sent cards out! There simply is no time these days! But I wish you more days of surprise and wonder, love and MERRIMENT! Anita

Roseanne said...

Not long before we all opening our first little gift. I am getting very excited.

Susan said...

They look very exciting. I'm still waiting for postie.

Anonymous said...

Very exciting Dzintra,love this time of the year.xx

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

Dzintra have a wonderful christmas and a super new year and i hope every thing work out for you and your daughter very best of luck from william boston usa. http://we.hobbiesandcrafts.net.

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a fun pile of gifts! I'm curious about the one that says antlers.

Sarah said...

Are they all there? Should be 5 and the main...... Excitement is building!!

Nat Palaskas said...

This gift exchange sounds so much fun. Is there one for 365 days a year? Haha! Enjoy Nat

Fiona said...

woohoo...
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

you enjoy opening those gifts.......

Terry said...

A wonderful surprise .Enjoy the fun.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...