This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~*OPAM*....One Project A Month~



For OPAM this month I have 2 little items


The first one is a little phone cover


I purchased a kit from Hatched and Patched


all opened up


and the back


no surprises that I made something of Anni's LOL
the pattern is in Anni's book 'In The Life of a Bag'


The next one is a scissor fob that was to be put into the Swap Basket at Girls Day In The Country hosted by Kerry
The scissors aren't part of it......I just put mine in as they matched!


The lady who received this is Bec (no blog)
And the pattern is by Anni!

Thanks again Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM...
I am really enjoy trying to achieve a finish each month!

11 comments:

Yvonne W said...

The scissor keep is bright and colourful-- lovely.

Anonymous said...

such lovely projects you have made Dzintra and i think you must be Anni's no 1 fan,well done.xx

Susan said...

Lovely work Dzintra. Very cute scissor case.

Fiona said...

Love them both Dzintra.... lovely finishes.... I have never seen the cord you used on the scissor case ...
Hugz

Tatkis said...

Wonderful finishes!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I just love to see what little treasures you make, what you share. That phone cover and scissors case...OH MY! So darling precious friend. Enjoy an ENCHANTED APRIL! Anita

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your projects are really lovely and fun. The little label that says "I made it" is the perfect touch!

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Two perfect projects, love the brightness of the scissor fob. Of course adored the phone cover, it has roses on it.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Cathy said...

Great job Dzintra!! Love the fabric choices!

Palomasea said...

These are both so darling!
I have missed you, dear Dzintra...on to catch up with your newest post!
Sending love...
- Irina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects, I have this book and haven't made anything yet. I should get it out again

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...