This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Queen of the Armchair meets Fans!

On Friday evening briefly we caught up with our other Daughter and she told me I had a Fan that reads my Blog!!!!     Whaaaatt!!!!!!  And also that he wanted to meet me!!!  Cool!!!!!

Presenting Darcy and Alice.......and look Darcy is even holding up my Blog Card!!!!
It was so nice to meet you both and if you ever start up a blog please let me know so I can hop over and get to know you better!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Dzintra oh that is so lovely and extra special that you got to meet them.xx

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

How cute is that!

Have a Happy Monday.
Bev.

Susan said...

You're a south coast celebrity!

Rachaeldaisy said...

How wonderful is it that you got to meet some of your fans. That really is special.

Diane-crewe said...

isn't it fun to meet folks who KNOW WHO YOU ARE xx .. keep the celebrity shots coming xx have fun x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Isn't that nice? HOW WONDERFUL! Meeting up with readers is quite the experience! Big hugs to you dear friend, and I am so looking forward to more news from you!

RitaGri said...

Cik jauka tikšanās ar faniem!

Nat Palaskas said...

Must be nice to meet fan in person! You are more famous than you think dear girl - Hugs Nat

Fiona said...

how fun is that....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh what great fun and such a lovely photo too x

Lynn said...

How fun is that, but of course, not suprising,you have lots of blog fans you know!

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...