This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

* Antlers and Nativity....Friends in Stitching Swap *


Continuing here with daily gift opening
One gift a day with letters from S A N T A
S for Santa is the post below

Next comes A for Antler opened yesterday
Chooky told me that JoJo could open the Antler gift...
You should've seen her face when I told her this!!!




A set of sweet little reindeer lights!



When I got up yesterday morning JoJo was sitting downstairs next to the Christmas Stockings so that's where we hung up the lights....just perfect!  Thanks Chooky!


********

Gracing my gifts has been Chooky's little cards....such nice detail!  Here is N for Nativity all ready for the big reveal this morning


A lovely stitchery





Looking perfect on my new hanger from S for Santa
What fun to open daily gifts!  Thanks Chooky!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what wonderful gifts chooky has sent and how sweet Jo Jo loves them too,xmas swaps are so much fun.I agree chooky does the most amazing cards they are gorgeous and i also love the stitchery the fabrics are perfect.xx

RitaGri said...

Prieks redzēt tavas dāvanas. Briedīši jauki un izšuvums ļoti skaists! Jo Jo izbauda svētku rotājumu!

Susan said...

Lovely opening gifts each day, and Chooky is so sweet to think of JoJo too.

Terry said...

It is a magical time of year that brings us all together,
So much love and sharing in the swap.Enjoy your day.
Merry Christmas to Jojo too.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Chooky has added some wonderful sparkle to your Christmas with those wonderful lights and beautiful stitchery!!

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased JoJo enjoyed the lights..........as soon as I saw them I knew i had to get them for your parcel.....

The "Nativity" parcel well I went with the star and you have star fabric around the stitchery........

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...