This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

* A N G E L *


Today I had 2 little parcels to open up for my FIS (Friends in Stitching) On Line Stitching Group.
Angel!  First a beautiful Angel that I have hung up and the next a lovely golden heart decorated with blue....both so gorgeous!  I'm going to write Chooky's name and the year on the back of my Angel and remember this Swap!



Merry Christmas to all my bloggy friends.......readers.......followers and everyone out there.....
Wishing you all Peace, Joy and Contentment and a fabulous New Year to follow....

Love Dzintra xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

some to you dzintraxx

Palomasea said...

Dear and beautiful friend!
What lovely gifts.... :)
Thank YOU for the priceless gift of friendship...for your kindness, joyful heart, and inspiring talents!
You are a blessing, dear Dzintra!
Wishing you and your family health, happiness, and so much love this Christmas and in the New Year!!!
Love to you,
- Irina :)

Judith said...

I wish you and your family à wonderful xmas eve and à great yummie xmas! Thinking of al your delicious blogs and pics of Donna hay it probably Will be grand! Enjoy!

Liene said...

Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus un laimīgu Jauno Gadu Dzintra! x

Terry said...

A very Merry Christmas to you.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Happy fun festive times to you and your family today!! Chooky's gifts are really special.

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Merry Christmas D from the Northern hemisphere where Winter is in full force.
A special hello to JoJo too.
The very best to you and your family for 2014.
Susan x

Domesblissity said...

Merry Christmas Dzintra to you and your family. Hope you have a very Merry festive season.

Anne xx

Chookyblue...... said...

we both have a blue heart to hang on our trees............

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am number 10 here! Dearest Dzintra, I am in an airport waiting to board for home. What a great Christmas I had with family in sunny and HOT California! I am going home however, to SNOW and lots of it, I suspect!

Your sweet angel is such a lovely token of a friendship that is so precious. I thank you for the wonderful years of support and kindness toward me! Big hugs, Anita

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...