This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

April Showers Quilt and April 2018




Back in April I finished this Quilt named April Showers for my DD



the back, all umbrellas


I had some blocks leftover so I made a little bag to put it in
This Quilt was such a joy to make!!!


I obtained permission from birdsnest which is a clothing store in the Alpine Village of Cooma in the Snowy Mountains of New South Wales to photograph the Quilt on the red bike out the front


I had a Birthday and JoJo make a beaded Eiffel Tower for me on a white tile

Good Job JoJo



I even get to make my own cake on my Birthday lol


This little chook was part of a Quilt for Chookyblue
My Chooky is on the second row number 6



Whilst I was working on the Quilt on a Saturday evening My Armchair brought in a glass of red wine for me



And check this out
I saw this on the net
a perfect drink holder on the sewing table lol!!!


Whilst driving around in the Mountains I saw this Pie Shop at Nimmitabel


Mountain scenery on the way  home


and back at the beach
Its going to be a challenge to leave here if we do but hey maybe we are ready for a new adventure!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

A beautiful quilt and so handy to have it’s own bag. This is a nice catch up post.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...