This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

~OPAM~ (One Project A Month) December 2014 and Happy New Year

Introducing......


'Wrapped in Paisley' by Kansas Troubles Quilters
a little Lap Quilt that I unexpectedly started when I saw a Tutorial at Moda Bake Shop
And only using 1 Jelly Roll for front, back and binding
Tutorial over here called Jelly Roll Jam





The front


The back


And in the Tree Fern


 Loving these rich, dark colours!!!

Thank you so much Sweet Peg and Kris for running OPAM again this year
Who would've thought I would make 2 quilts in one year!!!


And to all my lovely Readers and Commenters out there
Thank You so much for being a part of my Blog
I appreciate all your visits and comments and love the interaction with you all
So much appreciated

A rose from our garden for you
Happy New Year everyone
May 2015 be good to you all and bring much Peace, Joy and Contentment
and Many Happy Hours of Stitching

and of course Bon Appetit

Love Dzintra


5 comments:

Susan said...

Wishing you a happy and peaceful new year too Dzintra.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful! So many quilters and friends out here to thank for the memories and inspiration. THANK YOU for your faithfulness to my world, and I wish you a happy new year (and planning for you know what!) BISOUS! Anita

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

What a wonderful quilt. Gorgeous photo's too. Love the rose of course.

Happy New Year to your family Dzintra.

Happy days.
Bev.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

OMG thatis gorfeous well done Dear D and Happy new year to you...xxxx

Rachaeldaisy said...

Congratulations on finishing your beautiful quilt. I love the way you have photographed it. Happy New Year to you too!!

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...