This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas 2014 with a day of Peace, Joy and Contentment and Much Love......Wouldn't it be good if it was like this Every Day......just what The World needs

Many Thank Yous to all the Beautiful Bloggy Friends who comment and read my little Journal......I may not get around always due to Caring Duties but You just make my Day

And to everyone a very Merry Christmas......love Dzintra 

12 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DZINTRA! Much love to you and the family! Anita

Lynn said...


What a lovely Christmas wish! Lots of love to you at Christmas, your blog is such a gift.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hello, Dzintra
Sorry I don't get around as much as I used to in Blogland. I do think of you often and think of Jo-Jo too! Please let her know that! My Ty, my Down's son, turned 23 in November. He is doing well, can communicate very well, and it the sparkle in our family. Never a dull moment!
Have a lovely Holiday Season and always be blessed and safe wherever you go.
much love,
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you too Dzintra. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a wonderful 2015.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas my lovely friend,hope you had a lovely day.xx

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too Dzintra. Wishing you a wonderful 21015.

RitaGri said...

Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus tev un visiem tavā ģimenē!
Pie mums ir uzsnidzis balts, skaists sniedziņš.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Merry Christmas to you all dear D xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas..........

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dzintra, hope you had a wonderful day and are laying back with your feet up this Boxing Day

Palomasea said...

Merry Christmas, dearest Dzintra!
I miss you so!
I hope Christmas was full of love and joy, dear friend...
Big hugs across the miles to you and JoJo!
Love,
- Irina

Michelle Ridgway said...

Merry Christmas to you too Dzintra. I hope you enjoyed your day xx

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...