This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Give-away Win

Recently I entered a Give-away hosted by Michelle Ridgway

And to my surprise and delight Michelle informed that I had won
My little package came all wrapped up in a chequered red and white ribbon
A little original card by Michelle
A Festive Stitchery Booklet full of lovely original designs
And patterns for Quilt Labels.......How cool is this!!!

Thank You so much Michelle......you really surprised me and you made my Day!!!

To see more of Michelle's work go over here

6 comments:

Fiona said...

great win... I'm sure you will enjoy sewing from those...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

awesome win Dzintra,congrats my friend,you will enjoy stitching from these patterns,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a lovely prize to win!! Have you decided which stitchery you want to sew first.

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Have fun stitching up those designs.

Happy days.
Bev.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh that card is adorable sweetest Dzintra! And the give aways are just the brightest gift to enjoy on these vacation days by the fire, or in your case, outside under the summer sun!

Thank you dear one for coming by to visit me. This is a busy season, but it's so nice to hear from dear friends, no matter how busy they are. Anita

Diane-crewe said...

how wonderful x just shows .. its always worth having a go x

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...