This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, August 31, 2015

~Au Revoir~


Time is quickly ticking away here
So many things to do 
I think this packing thing is a bit stressful
and dealing with 4 different weathers
Never mind it's nearly time to just shut the cases and stop thinking


Paris and Latvia here I come
It's still like a Dream and all very surreal!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your good Bon Voyage wishes for this very, very special trip that my DS is taking me on

I will try for internet on my travels and will call in when I can and update but I'm guessing it will be more on Instagram as it is very quick

P A R I S   and   L A T V I J A   here we come!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

KimM said...

Oh my - have a GREAT TIME!!! I love Paris!!!! Truly - I DO!
xxx

Kath said...

Have a wonderful time! You have got it dead right, packing for a holiday in England is the same, wet weather, hot weather, cold weather, you have to have it all covered!

I'm sure you'll have the trip of a lifetime. Safe journey and enjoy it all xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Have a great time...... I'll just have to wait to you get home to see what you do..... How long are you gone for?

Seawashed said...

Traveling mercies to you dear. xo

Anonymous said...

safe travels and have so much fun my friend xx

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Happy travels to you and your Son. Be safe and can't wait to see some photo's of you under the Eiffel Tower.

Happy days.
Bev.

p.s. I have the second book from Foxglove Spires from the library at the moment.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOD BLESS YOU my dear friend! You are probably on French soil by now, but I want to wish you the best time ever in both these lovely places!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Take care have the best time ever x

Lynn said...

I haven't had too much time to comment lately. But I just want to say have a fun trip. It's so exciting! And well deserved. I'm looking forward to reading about it!

RitaGri said...

Laimīgu ceļu! Padod ziņu, kad būsi Latvijā!

My Grama's Soul said...

Have a wonderful time.......and do try to go to Versaille (sp) you know the fabulous home of Marie & Louie.

xoxo

Jo

Nat Palaskas said...

Bon Voyage Dzintra, It's finally time for your trip. I enjoy seeing your photos on Instagram. Keep them coming - Hugs Nat

Dawnie said...

have the best time dzintra. Cant wait to hear about it. A, very excited for you

Palomasea said...

Just wanted to say Bonjour, mon amie! ;)
I haven't been on IG for a few days, but I'll catch up soon...
Love seeing your fantastic trip photos!!!
Big hugs to you, dear Dzintra...
xoxoxo
~ Irina

Dawnie said...

I so hope yu are having a great time

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...