This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Friday, April 24, 2015

~GDITC.......And just to finish off....Sunday~


Just a few more photos to round up GDITC (Girls Day in the Country) at Nundle




Sunday morning saw us again at Mt Misery for a Farewell Breakfast


With Susan


and Donna aka Chookyblue.  That's about all for pics of our Breakfast.......
didn't even get one of the food


On the way home we called in to see my family near the Central Coast




and as soon as JoJo walked in the door at home off came the boots and she toddled in to her room!!!

Thank you to Kerry from Cottage on the Hill for organising such a wonderful weekend and to all the gals who make it happen......we've all had the best weekend and looking forward to doing it all over again!!!

Dzintra xo


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra it was such a lovely time away ,love your pics,see you next year my friend xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeehee...that JoJo...she knows what's important! And again, another lovely meeting of great minds and hands. BIG LOVE TO YA! And what grand birthdays we had! Anita

Rachaeldaisy said...

It all looks like so much fun. I can imagine you've already marked next years dates on the calendar. I love the photo of JoJos boots, it's nice to go on holidays but just as nice to get home too.

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

How far did you have to travel to get to Nundle. Love the photo of JoJo's shoes and socks, would have done the same thing myself.

Happy days.
Bev.

Yvonne W said...

Jojo knows that there is no place like home! The GDITC was a great success-- I guess the count down has started for next year.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...