This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

~OPAM~ One Project A Month October 2014


One doorstop for me


and one for Mum for Christmas this year
Never mind that they were started just after the Christmas before last!!!


An Anni Downs pattern
The front


The back
(wonky houses)


One side


 and the other side.


And for a bit of Halloween fun JoJo has a neckerchief around her neck
She also wears a music one
And they are made of fat 1/4's
So now me with fat 1/4 headbands and JoJo with her neckerchief!!!



Thank you to Sweet Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM
A fabulous idea to get those items finished!


12 comments:

Kath said...

They are adorable! and Jojo looks very stylish in her neck kerchiefs.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done they are awesome D .... Very nice Jo Jo . ..,,hope you are better x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH how I love those doorstops, Dzintra! ADORABLE! Hmmmm.....I think I have to try one of these! I could see exactly how I'd design it....like a CASTLE!

Sweet as can be dear friend. So nice to see your new post! XOXOX

Terry said...

Halloween is always fun. Yeah! Jojo

The door stops are looking good and a gift already to wrap. Well done.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Cute little neck ties. Your doorstops were worth the wait...just lovely x

Fiona said...

fantastic door stops.... just perfect and I love the halloween neck tie...
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

I love the doorstops, they would look great on display on a table too. Jojo looks so lovely with the kerchief, a great idea.

Happy days.
Bev.

Lynn said...

Adorable finishes! I love those doorstops!

debbie said...

Those are very pretty, well done! I am now your most famous 200th follower too LOL. xx Debbie (same name as on IG)

Rachaeldaisy said...

These door stops are gorgeous!! I think it's so lovely that you a made a matching one for your mum. JoJos bandanna is a great way to get into the Halloween spirit.

Jenny said...

Pretty cute door stops

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...