This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Us

Yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary and we unexpectedly took a trip up to the Big Smoke!
I saw this lovely Christmas light and thought I would really like one of these at home
Lovely Christmas setting


JoJo is still wearing her Halloween neckerchief plus a Beatles tie
She saw a Christmas tie with a button on it that makes music so that was purchased
And yes her next neckerchief will be a Barbara Brackman Civil War one entitled Spring 1800-1830
And she chose it herself so has good taste like her Mum lol
It looks Christmasey too so Geo (no blog) you might get to see it

Lunch at Jamie Oliver's.  JoJo had Bolognaise
Meatballs for Mr Armchair
And if course gluten free for me......A vegetable plank
Walking along I spotted this lovely setting
A quick selfie with my new specs which are a bluey colour on the inside......very nice too
We have our photo taken every year on our Wedding Anniversary
Help who would've thought we were married in the 70's
Seems such a lifetime away
This one is at Koko Bean......one of my favourite places!
Happy Happy Anniversary Mr Armchair......we had a great day
Love Dzintra aka Ingrid

13 comments:

RitaGri said...

Sveicieni jūsu kāzu jubilejā un Latvijas dzimšanas dienā!

Fiona said...

Happy Anniversary.... lovely that you make such a special day of it....
Hugz

Judith said...

Happy anni ersary!

barbara woods said...

Happy anniversary and congrats on so many years

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to two lovely people,love your pics Dzintra and JoJo i love your new neck pieces,enjoy your day my friends.xx

Astrid said...

Happy Anniversary! That looks like a wonderful day out! You two look great and so does JoJo wearing the hat and new neck piece. Have a great day!

Rachaeldaisy said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both. You certainly had a wonderful day in town seeing fun things and having a lovely meal. A perfect way to celebrate.

Susan said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Looks like you celebrated in style.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH, here I am....I tried coming last night but for some reason, your photos would not load up and I couldn't get into the comments page! My fault, probably!

Dzintra, these moments are the times of our lives when in summary, we see what we have accomplished, and you have such a sweet family. Much more love to you to come for many,many years my friend! The food as always,looks so good.....

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a great day out......happy anniversary............

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Such a lovely joyful post. I wish you many more happy years together x

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary. You are lucky to get into Jamie's restaurant, the wait to get into the Perth one is looong.
Love the Photo of Jojo, she is looking good.

Happy days to you and your husband.

Bev.

Diane-crewe said...

what a lovely way to spend your special day .. congratulations xx

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...