This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

~OPAM April 2013......A Sneak Peak~(plus hacking update)


OPAM (One Project a Month) for May is finished......1 item but I can't show it as yet as it is a swap gift
however a sneak peak of the fabric used
I will come back and enter a pic once it has been received!!!

Thank you to Peg and Kris for running OPAM!!!


************
The bag can now be revealed......go over here for a look
My partner was Sarah from Sarah's Prim Treasures

************
On the hacking front this has certainly un-nerved me......
Everything had to be changed everywhere and it took a few days to do with still some left
Thank goodness for Jacqueline my Daughter and her Hubby who came down and helped me through this......

This was as bad as being 'physically robbed' as all my contacts and emails disappeared......
not a nice feeling at all

I haven't been around visiting and commenting in the last few days due to all this plus being sick from all the stress of it all......so now to slowly get back into it all......

Thank you so much everyone who rang and told me about it all plus the feedback via facebook......I so much appreciate the time and trouble taken to let me know about it all.....

So it's off to a fresh start now..... Dzintra xo

20 comments:

Sarah said...

It is a terrible feeling when something like this has happened. I once had a hacking on my Ebay account when I was a seller on there. I was stressed big time too! hugs x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done on the finish Dzintra....glad things are all good now for you...why do people do things like that...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done on the finish Dzintra....glad things are all good now for you...why do people do things like that...

Joolz said...

I am so sorry you got hacked. I haven't had it happen to me, touch wood.
I did think it was strange, you asking strangers for money and from the Phillipines?

Hope its all sorted now and you're feeling okay.

Cheers - Joolz

Anonymous said...

lovely sneak peek Dzintra and glad you are starting to feel better,you would think that these people would have something better to do with their time,cheer up my friend all is good again .xx

Jeni said...

Dzintra glad you are almost back to normal after the hacking i would think it to be stressful

Yvonne W said...

I was away and got the email-- from the Philipines --- I had to think before I realised that it had to be a hoax and went on your blog and found out that it was a hoax. Have you changed your email address and if so, how do we email you?It is unnerving and glad you are feeling better.

Kath said...

I believe these problems come from an infected email, a "Trojan horse" which people open unknowingly.
Glad you are feeling better now.

Susan said...

I hope it's all fixed up now, so you can get back to "normal". Hope you feel better soon too.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Dzintra, what an ordeal. I know the stress such an occurrence can produce! It really is a feeling of being violated. I so hope that things improve and that all is secure.

Rest, take a break and we know you are here for us, to inspire us with your beautiful world. Love! Anita

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'm glad you're getting things back to normal. Being hacked must be such an awful experience. I'm glad your daughter & hubby were able to help you through.

Domesblissity said...

A terrible ordeal to go through Dzintra. I'm glad its behind you now.

Anne xx

Fiona said...

I'm sure those beautiful fabrics you worked with helped to make you feel better...

what a pain but I'm glad it is sorted and you will get back on track soon...
Hugz

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening beautiful Dzintra!

I am glad things have evened out for you. Let's start a new week filled with joy and planning for our travels, whether virtual or in our daily lives! Always so good to see you...Anita

Nat Palaskas said...

Hope you are over the hacking business. Just have to carry on and deal with what you have - xoxo

Cheryll said...

Can you email me you new email address please... :)

Domesblissity said...

Hi Dzintra. Just letting you know that I've been replying to your comments via email that you leave on my blog and I keeping getting a failed msg from the Postmaster. This is the address they are going to:
dzintrastitcheries@yahoo.com.au Maybe that was the account that was hacked. Let me know if its something different now.

Anne xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Cheers to you sweet friend! So lovely to see your comment this morning! Anita

Palomasea said...

Dearest Dzintra, thank you for stopping by, and for such kind words....
Do you think I can respond in e-mail?
What an ordeal, my friend, I'm so sorry again...
Sending you good thoughts and many hugs,
- Irina

Palomasea said...

Dear friend, how are you feeling today? I am sending you sunshine and much love...
- Irina

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...