This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

~Paris...Day 2 (Part 3) ~2nd September, Quays of Paris, 1st arr~




Still 2nd September 2015 and on our wonderful bus trip around Paris
We bought tickets on the Hop On Hop Off Bus 
These tickets lasted for 2 or 3 days
By road or boat whenever we liked........Just hop on and  hop off if you want to look at something and then back on again
Here we are coming upon Francois Mitterrand Quay 




Here 'tis along with the River Seine in the background
Our first look at this and boy was I excited



Two quick views of the Musee des Antiques in passing 




Francois Mitterrand Quay


Paris - 1st arr.


The Louvre Quay




Quay of La Megisserie


Quay of Gesvres


Beautiful lamp posts everywhere


Paris - 4th arr






Ile de la Cite


I'm not used to seeing such crowds 
Cars, bikes, people.......they all seem to work together here



Still 4th arr





Petit Pont

Next time still on 6th arr, Champs-Elysées and seeing the Eiffel Tower up close!!!

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Unforgettable, isn't it dearest Dzintra?

I remember when we traveled up from the south to Paris by le TGV. We emerged from the metro and when I turned to my right, there was Notre Dame. It was so surreal, and to imagine it's been there for so long, so many people, ordinary, famous, important, have passed it and so did I.

Enjoy your day!

Jenny said...

What a nice way to keep memories.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra wow such a beautiful place and thankyou for sharing your amazing pics xx

KimM said...

Oh, how I look ve seeing your Paris posts. Brings back memories of the holiday with my sweet mother and my darling daughter.
xxx

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Looks like you had perfect weather while you were in Paris. Thanks so much for sharing.

Happy days.
Bev.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos of Paris!!! When I was there I used the hop on hop off bus too, it's great because you see so much, and it's so a beautiful city to admire.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...