This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, April 27, 2015

A Worrying Time

A big sigh of relief here

Our DS and Partner are trekking neighbouring the devastation that has occurred in Nepal.

Thanks to DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trades) after a worrisome time they are safe and well.  Doing more research today.

My Heart goes out to everyone involved....the loss of lives.....the uncertainty that abounds

Sending Love and Prayers 

Dzintra 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Dzintra yyou poor thing,such a worry,i am so glad that they are safe though and yes so sad what has happened xx

Yvonne W said...

What a difficult time you have had and it is good to hear that they are OK. The situation there is so tragic.

Fiona said...

what a worrisome time... so glad you have heard they are safe...x
Hugz

Nat Palaskas said...

Oh dear. That's good news! I feel for all who have not heard any news - Hugs Nat

ria vogelzang said...

So glad your children are safe!!
It's such a tragic disaster!
I feel for all of those lost and their families.
Love, Ria.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Oh my goodness, you would have been beside yourself with worry!! It's so good you've heard they're safe and sound. It's such a tragic event for so many.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So plot hey are safe massive hug xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear....Dzintra, I am saddened by the news but thankful that your son is fine....be well, stay focused and more than ever, be thankful for each and every day. I am.

Anthea said...

What a relief Dzintra that your DS & friend are ok... yes it's a unthinkable situation... I'm sure you'll give them the biggest hug ever, when they get home! x

Diane-crewe said...

so pleased to hear that your son is safe and well .. this is a time when technology allows families to check on loved ones quickly .. and hopefully the majority ...get good news x

Kath said...

It's a relief to know your son and his partner are safe. What a terrible time those poor people are having, with cold and rain on top of being homeless.

KimM said...

So glad to hear all is well. I understand the worry and angst for your family...

Susan said...

So gald yours are safe & sound...its been so sad watching in TV

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...