This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hello....

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  My MAC won't upload my photos and the pad can't do it as Blogger needs an upgrade and there isn't one that I know of.  Anyone else have this?  Meanwhile I'll keep trying......Have a great day everyone......Dzintra

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra hope it all works out for you,sorry i am no help i dont have a mac,good to hear from you xx

Margaret Stickland said...

Good to be back in touch

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Not familiar with a mac at all ... sorry D❤️❤️❤️

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dzintra, hello! Sorry to hear you are having blogging issues; I only blog once in a while now, only to share photos, and I have not had a problem. Sorry I can't offer any help! Be well dear friend.

Chookyblue...... said...

Maybe you can email your pics to the post them edit the post and publish.....

Judith said...

bugger, bugger, hate it when this happens. Go visit the mac store? Have them sort you out? Anyhow, good luck

Fiona said...

Its a pain when it changes around... hope it gets up and running again...
Hugz

Susan said...

IT can be like that - not giving up my PC any time soon.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...