This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Friday, March 31, 2017

~OPAM...One Project A Month



OPAM here once again
This time I have a little Pin Cushion
Stitchery designed by Bonnie Sullivan for Girls Day In The Country 
We were each given a pattern and could make anything we like out of it for a Swap and this was my contribution



My poor old Heat Bag had developed a hole so a new Parisian inspired cover was made for it



3 little handy bags


One of which came in handy for the Pin Cushion


And finally a little Needlebook which was part of a Kit for GDITC


I decided to put a cross on the thread part of the bobbin


page in 'Needlebook'


and a little signature and date on the back of the Needlebook

Thank to Sweet Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM again this month!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra,wow you had a good month,love your new needlebook.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OHHH I love the button flowers, Dzintra! Magic always, from your gifted hands!

Fiona said...

lovely projects Dzintra...
Hugz

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's great the OPAM encourages you to finish and share your work. You've made lots of lovely things last month. I love the little needle book. and so perfect that you covered your wheat bag with parisian fabric.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful projects Dzintra!! Love the needle book. The pincushion is pretty cute too. Great photos of you at GDIC.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...