This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, February 29, 2016

~OPAM...... (One Project A Month)~


2 small offerings for OPAM this month
2 Tea Towels.......or as I like to call them, Stitching Towels
(Pattern by Anni Downs of Hatched and Patched......part of Angel Story)
A Stitching Towel is a towel you take with you when you are off to do stitching
You lay the towel out on the table in front of you and your work, threads etc sit on it rather than the table
Pretty neat I think!!!

Thank You Sweet Peg and Partner in Crime Kris for running OPAM again this year!!!


~~~~~~~~~~

My 500th post giveaway is still on
See post under this one

Good Luck......Dzintra

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Dzintra these are so cute and a good idea,well done my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love them all D woo hoo xxxx

KimM said...

Cute, cute. I really must put these on my list of things to make.
Hugs

Jenny said...

These are very cool I think . I will check you are using one at GDITC

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Popping in to say hello and HAPPY end of February!!

Yvonne W said...

Neat idea of a stitching towel.

Fiona said...

I like the idea of a stitching towel.... yours are lovely
Hugz

Terry said...

The first time I saw a tea towel used as a craft item was watching the women on the train unroll their knitting. This was in 1971 when we first migrated.
Your stitching towels are very pretty.

Kath said...

A stitchin towel? who have thought it, but what a good idea!

Rachaeldaisy said...

That is such a clever idea!! Your stitching towels are beautiful. Well done on making 2 this month.

kiwikid said...

These are beautiful....great idea for using them that way.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...