This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

~Vale......Scott~


Oh dear another sad event
My Nieces Partner Scott's life tragically ended on 8th November
He leaves behind his beloved Son Connor and my Niece Elise

My Heart goes out to you

~Rest in Peace Scott~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh noo Dzintra,thinking of you all,RIP Scott xx

Seawashed said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking.

kiwikid said...

Very sad to hear...sympathies to yo and the family.

Michelle Ridgway said...

My deepest sympathy Dzintra tonyou and your family xx

Jo in TAS said...

My condolences to you all x

Susan said...

Thinking of you all. X

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear....no....no! What happened?

Rachaeldaisy said...

Sending my deepest sympathies to you all through this very sad time.

Diane-crewe said...

how sad .. any life cut short is tragic .. and such a young family left behind x Thinking of all of you at this time x

Fiona said...

very sad... thoughts to all the family
Hugz

De said...

Very sad to hear. Sympathy with you all

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Love and prayers to you and the family.

Bev.

RitaGri said...

Līdzjūtība tavai ģimenei.
Šodien dzirdēju vārdus: Nebēdāsimies, ka viņu vairs nav, priecāsimies, ka viņi bija ar mums.
Rita

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...