This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

~Cook Up with donna hay and Irina~


Cook Up with donna hay and Irina from donna hay magazine Issue 78 Dec/Jan 2015

Menu tonight was Sticky Chilli Ribs with Coconut and Cabbage Slaw
Sticky Date Meringue Cake




Free Range Pork in mixture of Ginger, Garlic, Chilli, Honey and Lime Juice


Out of the oven and looking crackling good too!!!!!!






Recipe for Sticky Chilli Ribs with Coconut and Cabbage Slaw here


Sticky Date Meringue Cake


and sliced.

It was such a hot night here that this meal was just perfect!!!!

Irina also participates in the cook up from time-to-time
To see what she has been making go over here

Bon Appetit......Dzintra xo



5 comments:

Janice said...

Yummo!

Yvonne W said...

OOOOH!! I feel sooooo hungry looking at that! Yummy. What a great cook you are.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Dzintra! How lovely to see your cook-up again. I have not seen Irina, but I wonder how she is and how her cooking project came out. Yours looks amazing! Big hugs to you sweet one.

Susan said...

Looks so yummy!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your cook ups always make my mouth water. Sticky date meringue is so genius!!

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...