This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

~A Country Drive...the Beach and Pics at the Movies~


Back in January, whilst driving back home, there was a bushfire just outside of Canberra and we had to turn back and go another way home.  This was a real country drive...



We passed through Captain's Flat, an old mining town...
What a lovely little place this turned out to be





It was all so golden!


Then coming home by the Clyde River was such a contrast to the fields we had just been through


The next day I wandered down to the beach








I was going to go and see Les Miserabless at some stage but during the holidays when JoJo asked to see Russell Crowe I had to take her LOL!!!
A rather strange request from her as she doesn't speak of Russell Crowe at all!!!


We had a bit of fun taking pics outside the huge posters at the Cinema
Here I am with Russ




and here's JoJo in front of a movie poster!!!

A great drive....lovely beach....and a top movie!!!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely pictures, the forth one down looks like a painting, really beautiful golden colors.
Now I'll be dreaming of the beach all day long!!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

You take such wonderful photos! how special to capture that golden light. Your beach photos make me want to run along the sand. Such fun movie poster photos too!!

Jeni said...

Looks like a great day Dzintra
a drive in the country is always rewarding

Susan said...

Beautiful photos of the countryside.....such a contrast to the beach. A visit to the movies is always fun.

Fiona said...

Beautiful photo's..... sounds like a lovely restful time...
Hugz

Nat Palaskas said...

Oh now, my friend is famous with Russ and Hugh! Lovely photos Dzintra. I would be so jealous if I don't happened to have a place by the sea myself! Have a lovely week - Love Nat

Sandi said...

A lovely drive in the country! Loved the golden colours. It is always fun going to the movies.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH HOW I LOVE YOU BOTH! Teeeheee...I love how you both posed with the images, and you, YOU with Mr. Crowe and Mr. Jackman....what a lovely thought!

How blue is your sky dearest. What a great image of being on the beach with those you love. ENJOY! Anita

Palomasea said...

Right near our sweet Anita...
Darling Dzintra!
What a GORGEOUS place to live!!
Thank you for sharing these beautiful images...and I love how much fun you and JoJo are having...how did you like the film?
Love JoJo's t-shirt too....the Original Muppet Movie is one of my all-time favorite films...
A big hug to you both!
Much love,
- Irina

Palomasea said...

Hello dearest Dzintra!
I'm so glad you loved the film...and I am like you, always feeling that I am a part of the story...
And do you have a new show coming up?
Love to you, dear friend...
- Irina

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...