This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

~A Gardener's Journal......Block G~

Woo Hoo doing a Happy Dance here this weekend...
I have finished Block G of A Gardener's Journal by Anni Downes!



And here it is added on to the other Blocks...only 2 to go!!!
I'm having so much fun doing this quilt...
Now I better hop to it as OPAM (One Project A Month) is due tomorrow!
Happy Stitching...Happy Weekend...Dzintra

13 comments:

Susan said...

Love how it's coming along. Gardeners Journal is a gorgeous quilt.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done....looks fantastic Dzintra...

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your quilt is such a lovely mix of pretty fabrics and cute stitcheries!! Enjoy doing the last 2 blocks!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ooooo this keeps you super BUSY and creative my dear one! Like always, your works of art are made with such skill and LOVE.

BIG HUGS TO YOU !!! Anita

Astrid said...

A lovely combination of stitcheries and gorgeous fabrics. Well done!

Simone de Klerk said...

You go, Dzintra!!!

Annie said...

Awesome Lovely!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

It really does look like a garden, the fabric choices are perfect. Good on ya gal.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Palomasea said...

I tell you, beautiful friend, your creations make me happy!!!
Just beautiful...
So glad you are having fun!
Hugs and wishes for a lovely Sunday,
- Irina

DAWNIE said...

Well done Dzintra - looks fabulous.

Nat Palaskas said...

That's really beautiful Dzintra. The whole quilt is gorgeous. Love the colour you've chosen. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - Hugs Nat

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ahh my sweet, but your work IS MADE WITH LOVE. An artist has to create, no matter what it is. That need comes from a welling up inside of your mind and heart and it is love, for sure.

NOW to get back to my chore for the day.....SCRAPING old wallpaper and paint from my studio walls to freshen things up!!! LOVE! Anita

Tatkis said...

Wow, this quilt looks wonderful! Good luck with last 2 blocks!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...