A couple of bags recently
finished ... the spotty one is a reverse of the floral one ... both in pretty colours, quite a change from the usual darker colours, quite suits our new life on the coast.
At the moment reading Susan Duncan "The House", all about living in the house that Dorothea Mckellar lived in. The others recently finished while laying around not being able to do too much.
Also at present trying to do assignment - choosing 7 entrees, mains & desserts.
1. Cajun Style Salmon with Salsaa Fresco and Fried Parsnips
2. Thai Chicken Curry
3. Turkey & Kangaroo Pie in Mulled Wine Sauce with Vegetable Panache
4. Crumbed Veal Escalopes with Marsala Sauce served with Turned Vegetables & Bean Bundles
5. Braised Lamb Shanks with Paysanne of Vegetables
6. Fillet Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce ....
7. Risotto with Grilled Mushrooms. Thinking out loud here, have to work on the steak and accompaniments, probably Potato Roesti/chips/ and some sort of salad. Back to the books then ... and my six weeks isn't even up yet!!!