This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Friday, September 30, 2016

~OPAM....One Project A Month, September 2016~


Time for another OPAM again, how fast is this year going!!!


A couple of small finishes this time


First one is a little 'Frozen' Book Bag complete with Nana made it for me on it for little Lidija


 And here she is just after she opened it.......very excited to receive this book


And for the boot scootin' Cowgirl in me a Book Bag for a dear friend



complete with the book of my favourite movie 'Dances With Wolves'


Thank you so much Sweet Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM again this year!!!


8 comments:

RitaGri said...

Skaistas grāmatu somiņas. Lai prieks lasīt grāmatu saņēmējiem!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Wonderful Dzintra! I love the way you match the theme of the book to the fabrics you choose. These are such a lovely idea for gifts.

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

The perfect present for a book lover.

Happy days.
Bev.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I love this, A BOOK BAG! And a good idea because those of us who love toting our reads around with us need to protect them. GOOD IDEA!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

gee they are so nice D..well done xxx

Terry said...

Avery thoughtful addition to a book. Makes the book even more special.

Diane-crewe said...

no matter the size .. they are beautiful gifts and I am sure will be loved ... and used x

Summer said...

The 'Frozen' bag is so cute ♥

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...