This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

~Melodrama at Mogo......Reprise~


Today I'm off to do the Melodrama Joe Flanagan's Wake which we did last year!
It's a  Fund Raiser and I'm so looking forward to it......FUN, FUN, FUN
Good old-fashioned entertainment with sing-alongs, handsome bushrangers and I even get to do a duet at the end!!!

To read more on the melodrama go over here

Happy Weekend everyone
Love Dzintra xo

11 comments:

Gillie said...

Oh, I wish I could pop over and see you! Break a leg, lol! Hope they say that in Australia, I'm wishing you good luck!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful day Dzintra,have fun.xx

Fiona said...

have fun and I hope lots of funds get raised.
Hugz

Astrid said...

I'm sure that will be fun! All the best! Have a wonderful weekend!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun.....you look the part...

Grethe said...

Love you outfit; good luck for lots of funds raised!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

How happy I am for you when you participate in such fun, because I know the life...there is nothing like staging a production, singing in the chorus, dancing on the stage. HAVE A LOAD OF FUN DEAR FRIEND! Anita

Rachaeldaisy said...

You look so wonderful in your costume!! It's great you get to perform the Melodrama again and revisit fun times!! Those handsome bushrangers sound nice.

Nat Palaskas said...

Cool girl. I saw you flashing by on FB but didn't have time to stopped. What a fun thing to do. I like Mogo, a nice icecream place we stopped there once - Hugs Nat

Palomasea said...

How wonderful, Dzintra! I remember you mentioned it was in February, how time flies...
I hope it was fantastic and that you had a ball!!
Love to you,
- Irina

Palomasea said...

Dearest Dzintra....somehow I am not surprised that you too love Sarah Ban Breathnach... :)
Her warmth and wisdom are such sources of comfort, aren't they?
Love to you, dear friend...
- Irina

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...